Monday, June 28, 2010

A 5am wake up call

Duke has been sleeping downstairs in his kennel because it is too big to bring upstairs.  This morning at 5am I heard him barking.  Usually he is quiet all night so I decided to check on him and find out why he was barking.  He had pooped in his bed and was trying to let me know to clean him up.  I swear he's like a baby!  I cleaned him up and cleaned up his bed and switched it out with his clean pillow and was ready to go back to bed.  I guess he thought it was time to get up because he continued barking until I came downstairs to sleep.  So slept on the couch for a few more hours to keep him company.  I hope that he realizes what a spoiled and well taken care of dog he is.  His pooping is good news though, because he has not pooped since he came home on friday.  I gave him some canned pumpkin to help with his constipation and I'm thinking it worked, LOL.   

No comments:

Post a Comment